How To Make Matcha Green Tea Smoothie in 5 Minutes
Posted by Yoshi Kai on 15th May 2020
Ready In: 5 Minutes Recipe Makes: 2 cups
This refreshing super-green smoothie is an instant energy boost with a healthy infusion of matcha and fruits you like.
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 2 cups of your choice of whole, low-fat, almond, soy or coconut milk.
- Any tropical fruits you like (bananas, kiwi, papaya, mango, pineapple,...)
- Ice cubes. Or, use 2 frozen bananas instead of ice cubes and other fruits.
Use the carb guide below to plan how much fruits to use for your smoothie.
|1 medium banana||27|
|1 medium kiwi||10|
|Papaya (100 grams)||11|
|Mango (100 grams)||15|
|Pineapple (100 grams)||13|
- Add the milk and matcha powder to your blender and blend.
- Add the ice cubes and fruits and blend until creamy and smooth.
Top off your smoothie with a few mint leaves, a sprinkle of cinnamon or anything else you like.