Hydrate, Tone and Rejuvenate Skin the Japanese Traditional Way
Shiro Nuka is powdered germ plus the inner bran layer (called the aleurone layer) of the Japanese rice, which women in Japan have used for centuries to beautify and maintain their much-admired complexion.
Shiro Nuka hydrates the skin, evens tone and helps diminish wrinkles and fine lines. It is all-natural and contains no additives, preservatives, colorings or fragrances, and suitable for all skin types, including dry, sensitive skin.
The Japanese traditional way is to apply with the included soft applicator bag made from soft, fine-mesh Japanese sarashi cotton. You can also mix it with water to make a brightening face wash, or apply it as a hydrating facial mask, or use it as a facial cleanser mixed with a mild soap or your cleanser.
❤ Apply Shiro Nuka the Japanese Traditional Way
- Fill one sash bag with Shiro Nuka and knead in four cups of lukewarm water.
- Gently rub face and neck with the sash bag in slow, circular motions.
- Continue by applying to hands, arms, and elbows.
- Use the milky-white water left from kneading to wash the face, neck, hands, and arms.
- Rinse with clear, lukewarm water.
- Empty the sash bag, rinse and hang dry for next use.
❤ Apply Shiro Nuka as a Brightening Face Wash
Mix one tablespoon of Shiro Nuka in four cups of lukewarm water. Wash face and neck with the mixture. Rinse with clear, lukewarm water.
❤ Apply Shiro Nuka as Hydrating Facial Mask
Mix two teaspoons of Shiro Nuka with lukewarm water to make a paste. Apply in thin layers. With tips of fingers, massage gently around fine lines and wrinkles. Leave for ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse well with clear, lukewarm water.
❤ Mix Shiro Nuka with Your Favorite Soap or Cleanser
Lather soap. Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Shiro Nuka. Wash and rinse the face as usual with lukewarm water.