Traditional brush for quick application of powder, color, highlighting and blending with ease and precision.
Oval-shaped tapered dome gives you extra control to contour at different angles.
The soft, plump body helps apply blush quickly and define cheekbones.
Same design as Japanese geishas, maikos and kabuki performers have used for over 400 years.
The handcrafting process produces minor differences in appearance, adding subtle variations and individual qualities to each piece. Measurements may vary slightly.
Hair Material: White goat fur
Handle Material: Synthetic
Size: Length: 150mm, Dome: 28 x 19 x 40mm
Product of Japan
How to Care for Your Brush
Tap off excess powder after each use, followed by gently sweeping the brush on a cloth or soft tissue.
To wash your brush
- Mix water with a tiny amount of mild shampoo (such as baby shampoo) in a small dish.
- Dip brush (tip only) in the water. Rub the hairs lightly. Wash thoroughly but gently. Do not soak the whole brush.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Pat-dry with a clean cloth or soft towel. Gently reshape to original form. Fluff just a little.
- Air dry. Brush should be laid flat or hanged (tip down).
- Use a comb to reshape the brush. Comb lightly in sections: Tip first, then middle and finally the bottom. Always comb in an upward direction (towards the tip).
- Store in a dry, protected place such as a vanity drawer or makeup bag.
I use this brush to spread a little pearl powder which I sometimes apply to the entire face. Must say it is the best brush ever. It evens the powder so perfectly, spreading a minimal amount with no waste, feeling its extremely gentle and pleasant touch while applying. I do not use a lot of other makeups but seeing how well it works, I am sure it will do teh same with other powders. All hand made, every millimeter is made with care, it is such a precious item, worth every cent its price if not more. Thanks Wawaza!!