Ready In: 10 Minutes
Recipe Makes: 1 cup
Making a healthy, uplifting cup of organic matcha latte at home is easy, and you do not need any special tools.
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup of milk (whole or skim)
- Sugar or honey as needed
- Put matcha powder into a mug cup.
- Add sugar as you wish. If you wish to use honey, do it after you have added milk in the following steps.
- Warm up the milk
- Add small portion of warm milk to the mug and mix well until Matcha powder becomes pasty. Make sure the mixture is not lumpy.
- Keep adding the remaining milk a bit at a time and mix well. If you wish to add honey (instead of sugar) do it after you have mixed in all the milk.
Latest posts by Yoshi (see all)
- Easy Recipe for Japanese Rice with Mushrooms (Kinoko-Gohan) - September 27, 2017
- Reflections and Hopes - December 6, 2016
- Flower From Another World - September 22, 2016