Silky, super-fine powder of pure kudzu (or kuzu, Japanese Arrowroot) roots.
Packed with potassium, calcium, vitamin A and numerous antioxidants.
❤ Make Japanese Arrowroot Tea (kuzu-yu)
Traditionally served as a hot dessert drink. Also an herbal remedy for colds, sore throats, headaches, hangovers, and upset stomach.
See below for the how-to.
❤ Use as Alternative to Starch and Cornmeal
Coat vegetables or meats, or use as a thickener for soups and stir-frys to give your dish a silken texture and glossy appeal, without starchy flavors.
Dissolves fast without becoming lumpy.
Gluten-free. Easy to use.
All-Natural • Pesticide-free
Dried and powdered using traditional Japanese techniques
Ingredients: 100% kudzu (Japanese Arrowroot) roots powder
Region: Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Net Weight: 100 grams
Product of Japan
How to Make Japanese Arrowroot Tea (kuzu-yu)
- Add one tablespoon of kudzu root powder to one cup of cold water.
- Add brown sugar or honey to taste.
- Add any other seasoning you like such as ground ginger, cinnamon, soy sauce or even matcha tea powder.
- Mix well with a small whisk or spoon.
- Simmer mixture in a pan while still whisking for about 2 minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Serve warm.
See picture gallery.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love replacing cornstarch with this product for cooking!
It’s a good product
I am happy with quality of the powder. One of the best!
Strongly recommend to purchase
This arrowroot powder as Kuzuyu is extremely enjoyable, relaxing, and soothing for the stomach. Definitely recommend this treat.