Silky, super-fine powder of pure kudzu (or kuzu, Japanese Arrowroot) roots.
Packed with potassium, calcium, vitamin A and numerous antioxidants.
❤ Make Japanese Arrowroot Tea (kuzu-yu)
Traditionally served as a hot dessert drink. Also an herbal remedy for colds, sore throats, headaches, hangovers, and upset stomach.
See below for the how-to.
❤ Use as Alternative to Starch and Cornmeal
Coat vegetables or meats, or use as a thickener for soups and stir-frys to give your dish a silken texture and glossy appeal, without starchy flavors.
Dissolves fast without becoming lumpy.
Gluten-free. Easy to use.
All-Natural • Pesticide-free
Ingredients: 100% kudzu (Japanese Arrowroot) roots powder
Region: Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Net Weight: 100 grams
Product of Japan
How to Make Japanese Arrowroot Tea (kuzu-yu)
- Add one tablespoon of kudzu root powder to one cup of cold water.
- Add brown sugar or honey to taste.
- Add any other seasoning you like such as ground ginger, cinnamon, soy sauce or even matcha tea powder.
- Mix well with a small whisk or spoon.
- Simmer mixture in a pan while still whisking for about 2 minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Serve warm.
This arrowroot powder as Kuzuyu is extremely enjoyable, relaxing, and soothing for the stomach. Definitely recommend this treat.