Make this traditional tea a part of your weight loss regimen.
Mulberry leaves are the only known source of a compound called DNJ (also known as 1-Deoxynojirimycin) which regulates body weight and diet-induced obesity.
❤ Helps reduce appetite and sugar cravings
❤ Reduces absorption of carbs in foods
❤ Lowers blood sugar levels
Light herbal taste with a hint of sweetness.
Typical usage is one cup 20-30 minutes before a meal.
Easy to prepare. Serve hot or cold.
Wild-Harvested • All-Natural
Region: Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Flavor: Mild, subtly herbal, hint of sweetness
Color: Yellowish amber
Ingredients: 100% Japanese Mulberry leaves
Net Weight: 50 grams
Product of Japan
How to Brew
Quick Brew Method
The following instructions are for making 4 cups (800 ml total.)
- Add 5-6 grams (2 heaping tablespoons) of mulberry leaves to a pot.
- Add 4 cups of near-boiling water.
- Brew for about 3 minutes.
- Strain and serve hot, cold or over ice.
Senjiru Brew Method
Senjiru is a traditional Japanese technique for yielding a deeper infusion.
- Pour a little more than 4 cups of cold water into a pot.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons of mulberry leaves.
- Heat to a full, rolling boil.
- Turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn heat off and wait for 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
enjoying drinking this before meals as instructed i like tha tit can be hot or cold